- 1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Your access to and use of UKTaxCalculators.co.uk ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- 2. ADVICE
- The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- 3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
- We reserve the right to:
- 3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- 3.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- 4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 5. COPYRIGHT
- 5.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to us.
- 5.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- 6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 6.1 The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 6.2 To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 6.3 We make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 6.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of us for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of us or that of our employees or agents.
- 7. INDEMNITY
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- 8. SEVERANCE
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 9. GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 10. TAX ANSWERS
- The website may provide links to other websites, the content of which is not in our control. Accordingly we cannot accept any responsibility for the materials featured on such websites. Links to such websites are not to be taken as an endorsement of such websites or as a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature.
- Please note that any goods and services supplied or made available through this website or through sites which are linked to this website are supplied by third parties and not by us (unless stated otherwise). Any dealings between you and such third parties, including payment for and delivery of products or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, acts or omissions associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- You may not use, or allow others to use, your membership to:
- * Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, or defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- * Post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (as in nondisclosure agreements);
- * Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- * Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity;
- * Post or transmit statements that are intentionally false or misleading, or use such statements to manipulate the market for any security;
- * Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- * Collect or store personal data about other users;
- * Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- While we can't review all transmissions by our users, UKTaxCalculators.co.uk reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our service. UKTaxCalculators.co.uk, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, edit, remove, or otherwise block any material posted on this website or terminate your ip access for violating the above provisions.
- You understand and acknowledge that information posted or transmitted by other users are the sole responsibility of the person from which such material originated. UKTaxCalculators.co.uk takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or truth of the information posted on this website.
Cookies?? What are they?
When you browse a website, sometimes that website needs to temporarily store some information in order to provide the service you request, other times that website might store details of where you came from to help tailor better content and manage its service levels. In order to store this information, tiny files made up of bits of text and numbers are used to create and hold this information. These tiny files are cookies. These are stored on your hard drive, or memory (depending upon the device used to access the website).
For more info on cookies and more about how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and also see our section on more information and turning cookies off below.
The cookies that we use on our websites only collect anonymous information to optimise our services, and do not collect personal information.
We also set third party cookies. Please note that these are set by services we use to provide additional functionality such as social media sharing and bookmarking as well as website analytics.
This website makes use of the 'Analytics' and 'Adsense' services provided by Google. By using this website you also consent to any data collection, sharing and usage by Google as part of the services they provide.
Analytical cookies allow us to recognise and to count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website and/or services. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for, by providing anonymised demographic data to third parties in order to target advertising more appropriately to you, and by tracking the success of advertising campaigns on our website.
Except for essential cookies, most of the cookies on our websites expire at the end of your current session on our website. However, some of our cookies have an extended lifespan which ranges from 1 day to 26 years. Some of our cookies are persistent and will never expire.
Blocking or Disabling Cookies
What is the Tax Newsletter?
Once a week we put together a completely free of charge round up of the latest tax news, updates and tips that will be important for people who are employed, self employed as well as businesses. We also provide expert insight into special events such as the UK Budget and notify you of any updates to our tax calculators.
How do I stop getting the Tax Newsletter?
Within each email there will be a link to 'unsubscribe', all you need to do is click this and you will be removed from our newsletter list.
Are you going to use email address for advertising?
Absolutely not. We are only keeping your email address in our database for the newsleter. Your email is NOT shared with anyone else.
Where can I find more information regarding your newsletter?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.
Who designed and updates this website?
This website is owned and updated by Ray Arman ('www.rayarman.co.uk').
You can contact me in writing at email@example.com.
What information do you collect and how do you use it?
We do not collect your personal information when you use any part of our website, apart from the following limited circumstances:
Tax Refunds - If a tax refund total is generated this is anonymously added to a total of tax refunds - no information about what is entered is collected.
IP Addresses - When leaving a comment, signing up to a newsletter the IP address is logged to prevent abuse.
Email addresses are requested when setting up, or saving a calculation for later reference by you. We do not share, analyse or forward any email addresses or associated data with anyone.
We make reasonable precautions to keep information disclosed to us secure. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose to us due to the inherent risks of providing data and dealing online. You will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or intentional failure.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any requests concerning your personal information. You have the right to request any information we may hold within our databases that can identify you - particularly email addresses linked to you. Contact us if you would like us to forward to you any data we hold.
Under privacy regulations you have the right to object to your data being collected (you can opt out when the website/app loads and are given an option to do so). You also have the right to portability of your data and, as above, you can contact us for any records where you have identifiable information stored about you.
You can make a donation to help support this website/app, this constitutes a contract for payment and for those purposes only we store your email address and associated donation information. Your payment is processed in real-time by a third-party called 'Stripe' and we do not store card details.