Since 2008, UKTaxCalculators.co.uk has provided millions of UK taxpayers with a quick and simple way to check they are paying the correct tax as well as plan their future finances.
Built with a deep understanding of UK taxation rules, rates and allowances, our mission is straightforward:
Provide a clear understanding of UK tax, how it is calculated and how it is spent.
All sectors are covered from personal taxes to business taxes. For the curious we have included a custom option where you can create your own tax scheme and see the difference it makes!
Additionally, the site provides up to the minute business and tax news, tax guides, tax calendars and the latest HMRC tax rates and allowances.
The website is accompanied by a top 10 free iPhone and iPad app, as well as a specific option to view the site in mobile mode (all parts of the site become tailor made for viewing on a smaller device).
If you're looking for an answer for anything related to tax, UKTaxCalculators.co.uk will have the answer.
For enquiries regarding news articles or advertising, please get in touch:
Geeky Coders Limited
Registered in England no. 07718100
Check out our sister sites too! Built with the same ethos, we're sure you'll find them helpful.
- Budget Planner
- Budget Planner and Budget Calculators to help you plan your finances quickly and accurately by using the Government's Budget data as well as creating your personal budget to save money.
- Money, Savings and Debt Calculators
- Use The Money Calculator's variety of calculators and guides to become an expert with money. Find the latest deals and news for anything money including Mortgages, Credit Cards, Loans, Savings, Investments, Pensions and Property.
- Where Did My Tax Go?
- Do you want to know how the government spends your income tax? Enter a few details and find out where your tax pounds were spent over the last 10 years.
- Universal Credit Calculator
- Free Online Universal Credit Calculator For 2013. Calculate your entitlement to Universal Credit, which replaces tax credits, JSA, housing benefit and income support.
- Job Search with Take Home Comparison
- Search every top UK jobsite in one go - get salary estimates, see changes to take home pay and shortlist your favourite jobs.